|Reference No||Ref REV/2018/J0001 ||Specialization||Chief Financial Officer|
|Contract Job?||NO ||Education||Must have a minimum of 2nd Class Upper in first degree or HND Upper Credit. - Professional Qualification � ACA, ACCA or ACMA is a must.|
- Successful applicant would be responsible for:
- Preparation of annual budget and budgetary control.
- Lead Monthly performance review sessions
- Monitor strategy and provide status update on strategic initiatives at regular intervals
- Day to day running of the hospital.
- Not less than eight years experience in Finance and Admin role out of which and three years must be in a managerial role
|Required Skills|| |
- Good command of written/spoken English.
- Must be highly resourceful.
- Ability to work without Supervision.
- Computer literate with proficiency in all Microsoft office applications.
- Ability to prepare financial statements from start to finish without supervision is critical.
- Ability to manage, supervise and maintain the integrity of the general ledger is essential
- Experience in hospital management as well as ability to work with Tally accounting software are added advantages.
- Must be able to work under pressure and deliver under tight schedules.
- Must be familiar with relevant tax function and laws (CITA, PITA, VAT and WHT).
- Ability to coordinate a team to deliver on company projects and programs.
- Ability to handle all administrative and HR related functions of the business is essential
- Professional audit practice experience and or banking experience would be an added advantage.
|Additional Information|| |
- Age must be between 30 and 45 years and reside on the mainland around Ikeja, Ketu or Ikorodu axis of Lagos
|Method Of Application|| |
- Click on this link here to enter the career portal
- Sign Up (First-time user) or Login (Exisiting User)
- Create your resume on the portal
- Apply for your job of choice
For Technical Support: Call 08166895523